Email // email@example.com
Telephone // +65 8113 4323
Blog // You are also a tortoise.
Facebook // Dale Edmonds
I'm an editor and copywriter, specializing in complex topics that require attention to detail and in projects with complicated production timelines from writing to proofreading to book design.
I'm very good at making a decent book into a great book. I'm fast and reliable.
Editor and copywriter
- Editing, proofreading and copywriting for corporate, academic and trade publications
- Press releases, social marketing campaigns, email and direct mail campaigns, and other marketing content
Recent book projects
- Admiral Matelieff's Singapore and Johor 1606-1616 (Peter Borschberg) (Publishing 2016)
- Tracking creative developments: Traditional Chinese Music in Singapore (Michelle Loh) (Publishing 2016)
- Histories, Practices, Interventions: A Reader on Singapore Contemporary Art (Institute of Contemporary Arts)
- From Syonan to Fuji-Go: the story of the Catholic settlement in Bahau in WWII Malaya (Fiona Hodgkins)
- Eight Stories: Riverkids and child trafficking in Cambodia (Riverkids)
- Heartwork@NorthLight: a tribute to the teachers of NorthLight (NorthLight)
I founded and serve on the board of Riverkids, a charity in Cambodia that helps abused and exploited children through integrated individual, family and community services to stay with their families safely, lower child abuse and prevent child trafficking.
To contact me about Riverkids, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.